Monday, July 7, 2008

Lake Michigan, The Pictures

The beach at Saugatuck Dunes State Park on Lake Michigan:



The boys reveling in the water:



A view of the conservatory at the Frederick Meijer Gardens:



Beautiful orchids inside the conservatory:



The beaver dam "club house" in the children's garden:



Replica of a 1930's farm house at the garden (love that big porch!):



Statue of the American Horse:



The kids digging, Dan relaxing on the beach at P.J. Hoffman State Park (PG in the water with the camera):

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Fantastic pictures! Ah... a beach with warm water and no wind -- how wonderful. Looks like you guys had a marvelous time.

.............................. said...

Thanks for the pictues, I love Lake Michigan. I can't believe how much Esther has grown and how long her hair is. She is so cute!

nickyfish said...

It was so fun to see you! I love the pictures . . . it reminds me of our trip to the gardens and the shores of Lake Michigan our first year in Michigan. What great memories I have of being in Ann Arbor and exploring Michigan. I hope to see you for a family trip next summer! Nicole