Friday, April 29, 2011

So Happy!

I would just like to announce to the entire world that I got an A in my statistics class.  Yay!!!

We had our final exam yesterday, and I was late, and I took too much time and didn't finish the test.  I was in a very sad and grumpy mood about it, because I had been getting an A in the class, and I was pretty sure I would end up with a B because of that test.  But we got our final grade today, and mine was still an A, in spite of everything.  Now I feel so happy!

Monday at nine I have my first psychology class at the university, and then at eleven I go back to the community college to take my Abnormal Psychology final.  As soon as that is finished, we hit the road.  We are driving to Dan's cousin's house in upstate New York to spend the night, and then on to Boston Tuesday for my brother's wedding.  I am looking forward to spending a few days with my whole family touring the place of my birth, and then a few more days in Newport, Rhode Island, enjoying time with the wedding party.  I am not looking forward to sharing a hotel room with the Tater Tots for five nights, but that is what you get for producing offspring.

Did I mention that I got an A in statistics?

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations!!! You are a big mazing. Can't wait to see you next week.

kathryn said...

I go from having your own room to sharing with five...Good thing you love your brother!

Brenda said...

You deserve a Utah "Oh my heck!" Way to be smart and not let small chilluns destroy your neurons~~~

Suzanne said...

That is Fantastic! Congrats to you! Enjoy your time on the road and enjoy your family. Your hotel time can be prime "observing of psychological phenomena" time.

LL said...

Hooray! That is so awesome!

As for sharing a room with the kids, I have just one word: Benadryl. :-) I'm kidding!! Or am I......?

Have a fun trip! I have a friend here that paid her kids $1 per hour for good behavior in the car, and if they didn't behave they had to pay $1 per hour for being naughty. She said it was surprisingly effective. Maybe you can pay them at night in the hotel for not talking. :-)